13 October 2011

Going the Wrong Way?


Today I woke up and to my disbelief it was 9:55 am. That is a record for me -I haven't slept in that much since I don't know when. I must say that I'm beginning to get a little sad that I only have one day left here. I've had a wonderful time with my friends and it has made me realize that maybe I should be living here?
Anyway, last night we had a wonderful dinner in a very BoBo (bourgeouis-boheme in English you would say YUPPIE). This tavern serves food only after 9pm and everyone gets a giant plate of fries and mussels with wine. It was very full and lively -lots of artists, old men, university students and young professionals. In fact, I didn't even get a chance to take photos because we were talking to some young guys and discussing philosophy -can you believe that?! It was really so surreal and fun.

By the way, I had to take pictures earlier in the day of a cafeteria. I was amazed to see that it had a full chandelier and the plastic cutlery -well just look for yourself!
Am I going the wrong way back to California or should I just send for the family?




No comments: